Eurail France Pass
- Unlimited travel in France.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
Rail pass benefits
More than just trains
And the Eurail France Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses and trains, hotels, museums & activities, and more.
With the Eurail France Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail France Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.Benefits in:
- French Riviera PassOffer: Discover Nice and the Côte d'Azur with a single card! Show your Pass at the Tourist Information Centre to get 10% discount on the French Riviera Pass. This discount is available at one of the three welcome desks of Nice Tourism Board: outside the central train station (gare Thiers), on Promenade des Anglais nr. 5, and in the central city gardens next to Massena square.Info: For more information, please visit www.frenchrivierapass.com. If you have any questions, feel free to call ++33(0) 4 92 14 46 14, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lyon City CardOffer: Explore the city of Lyon for less thanks to your Pass. Show your Pass at the Tourist Information Centre to get 20% off one Lyon City Card, and a 50% discount off a second Lyon City Card.Info: This offer is only available at the Tourist Information Centre at Bellecour Square, 69002, Lyon (Metro A/D stop Bellecour), which is open every day from 09:00 to 18:00, except 1st January and 25th December. For more information, please visit www.lyoncitycard.com, call +33 472 776 969, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.Please note: The discount only applies to adult cards and it cannot be used with the Rhonexpress City Card.Marseille City CardOffer: Explore the city of Marseille for less thanks to your Pass. Show your Pass at the Tourist Office and Convention Bureau (11 La Canebière 13001 Marseille) to get a 15 % discount on the Marseille City Pass (1, 2 and 3 days).Info: For more information, please visit www.marseille-tourisme.com. Nantes City CardOffer: Explore the city of Nantes for less thanks to your Pass. Show your Pass at the Tourist Information Centre to get 50 % discount on the Nantes City Pass Adult 24h.Info: Nantes Tourisme desk 9 rue des Etats (front of the Castle of Brittany), 44000 Nantes. For more information, please visit http://www.nantes-tourisme.com/en/visit/nantes-pass, or call +33 272 640 479 (from abroad), 0892 464 044 (0,35€/min from France), or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disneyland® Paris (Eurail only)Offer: Eurail Pass holders get an exclusive 20-euro discount on pre-booked entrance tickets via https://www.city-discovery.com/lp/disneyland.THALYS Related BenefitsOffer: Pass holders with a Thalys train reservation can enjoy discounts on museums, exhibitions, car rentals and hotels in France.Info: For more information, please visit https://www.thalys.com/nl/en/destinations/partner-events
- Irish FerriesOffer: If you’re planning on travelling between Ireland and France by boat, you benefit from a 30% discount with Irish Ferries on the following routes:
- Cherbourg-Rosslare (February to December)
- Roscoff-Rosslare (May to September)Info: To make a reservation go to www.irishferries.com. For help or assistance, please use the following telephone numbers: Ireland +353 (0)818 300 400, France +33 (0)233 234 444, +33 (0)170 720 326 (in French). Please note: Sailings do not operate every day, and a reservation is compulsory.Stena LineOffer: Travel by boat between Great Britain and France, Ireland or the Netherlands for less with discounted passage on Stena Line. Pass holders benefit up to 30% discount on foot passenger fares on the following routes:
- Cherbourg - RosslareInfo: Discounted tickets can be booked by phone or purchased at the port on presentation of the Rail Pass. Phone UK +44 (0)8445 762 762, Ireland: +353 (0)1907 5388. For more information go to www.stenaline.com. Offer code EURAIL.
- Citadines Apart’hotelsOffer: Get a 10% discount on the Best Flexible Rates at Citadines Apart’hotels. Enjoy amazing guest facilities and amenities at central locations in Paris, Lyon, Cannes, and more famous French cities.Info: Offer only available on www.citadines.com using the promo code EURAIL.
- SNCF BusOffer: Upon presentation of your Pass, you can enjoy free public transport on the following SNCF bus routes:
- Digne - St Auban
- Digne - Veynes
- Canfranc (Spain) – OloronThello international night and day trains between France and ItalyOffer: If your Pass is valid in France and/or Italy, you can enjoy a 25% discount on adult fares on the following day/night trains between France and Italy.
- Marseille-Toulon-Les Arcs-St. Raphael-Cannes-Antibes-Nice-Monaco-Menton-Vintimille-San Remo-Imperia-Diano Marina-Alassio-Albenga-Finale Ligure-Savona-Genova-Voghera-Pavia-Milan
- Paris-Dijon-Milan-Brescia-Verona-Vicenza-Padova-Venice Info: Bookings can be made via www.thello.com and www.trenitalia.com. Alternatively, make a booking in France at the Thello self-service ticket machines and at Thello Boutiques at Paris Gare de Lyon and Nice Ville. In Italy, bookings can be made at Trenitalia ticket windows and self-service ticket machines. In other countries, you can make a booking at any of the points of sales listed on http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en/Purchase/Abroad/Find-a-TRENITALIA-agency-close-to-you Please note: The discounted fare is subject to availability. Non-exchangeable fares can sometimes be cheaper than Pass holder fares. Pass holder fares cannot be purchased on board.
- The THALYS Lounge & More at Paris-NordOffer: 1st class Pass holders with a valid THALYS reservation have free access to THALYS Lounge at Paris-Nord stations (22 Rue de Dunkerque 75010 Paris). Info: Open Mondays to Fridays from 6 am to 10 pm, Saturdays from 6 am to 8:30 pm, and Sundays from 7 am to 10 pm.