Eurail Norway Pass
- Unlimited travel in Norway.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
Rail pass benefits
More than just trains
And the Eurail Norway Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses and trains, cruises & ferries, museums & activities, and more.
With the Eurail Norway Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail Norway Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.Benefits in:
- Fjord LineOffer: Travel by boat between Norway and Sweden or Denmark for less with a 30% discount on Fjord Line routes.The following routes are available:
- Hirtshals-Stavanger - Bergen
- Sandefjord-Strömstad The 30% discount is whole year and on all routes, applies to passenger fare and air seats, and not applies to vehicles, cabins, meals and extra’s. Info: Find out more about Fjord Line at www.fjordline.com. To make a booking please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the following numbers: +47 5146 4099 (Norway), +31 433 270 061 (Netherlands), +49 3821 7097 210 (Germany). Alternatively, you can make bookings or ask questions at Fjord Line offices or at the terminal.
- Railway museum in HamarOffer: Take advantage of free admission to learn more about the history of rail travel in Norway at the Railway Museum in Hamar. Info: For more details visit www.norsk-jernbanemuseum.no.
- European Famous HostelsOffer: Pass holders save 10% on advance bookings at Europe’s Famous Hostels in 37 cities across Europe.Info: The offer via http://www.famoushostels.com/eurail-pass-interrail-ticket/ Book online via www.famoushostels.comPlease note: This is only valid for bookings made on Europe’s Famous Hostels Website (www.famoushostels.com), with the presentation of the pass and of the hostel booking confirmation email when checking in at the hostel. Included locations: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Bilbao, Bratislava, Bruges, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Granada, Interlaken, Istanbul, Jerusalem, Lille, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Malaga, Marseille, Milan, Naples, Nice, Paris, Porto, Prague, Rhodes, Rimini, Rotterdam, Salzburg, Seville, Stockholm, Valencia, Vienna and Warsaw.Hotels.comOffer: Pass holders save 10% on advance bookings at Hotels.com.Info: Book online via Hotels.comInsert the coupon code "EurailSpring10" to redeem the discount.Please note: This is only valid for bookings made from 1st January to 31st March 2018, with the travel dates from 1st January to 30th June 2018.
- Flåm RailwayOffer: Enjoy the unique experience of travelling on the scenic Flåm Railway at a reduced price with your Pass. Pass holders benefit from a 30% discount on ordinary one-way tickets for the Flåm Railway traveling from Flåm to Myrdal.Info: More information available at www.flamsbana.no.Please note: Tickets must be purchased in advance from any train station ticket office in Norway. FRAM BusOffer: Pass holders benefit from a 50% discount on the following lines:
- Bus line 420 Åndalsnes – Molde - Åndalsnes
- Bus line 681 Åndalsnes – Ålesund – ÅndalsnesInfo: More information available at www.frammr.no Please note: Tickets can be purchased from the driver with credit card or cash (NOK). Discount not available through the offer “Travel like the locals”.